**** NEW MODEL Catana 59 has landed in Australia! ****
The new Catana 59 represents the cutting edge of industry design and performance.
After extensive research, architectural design, and planning that has incorporated feedback from the shipyard’s most valuable clients, Catana is proud to present the new Catana 59.
With a sleek and minimalist design that features the cockpit and saloon on the same level, as well as a multi-purpose extendable lounge, the interior of the Catana 59 sets a new standard in innovation and comfort.
Offering truly unique living zones, the Catana 59 has an incredible sense of space. The galley and island unit, wide passageways and spacious cabins are capacious and bestowed with an abundance of natural light and ventilation. This unrivalled level of comfort goes hand-in-hand with high performance and 360° views, whether from the steering position, cockpit, saloon or chart table.
The exterior of the Catana 59 is particularly elegant, with its reverse bows and inward-curving daggerboards. The new hulls have achieved even higher scores than those of its popular predecessor, the Catana 58.
Benefiting from the very latest industry advances in recreational sailing construction, including the infusion process and use of carbon (now standard across all Catana models), the Catana 59 is a high-performance, lightweight and incredibly strong cruising catamaran.
Step onboard this exceptional boat that will shape the high-performance luxury catamarans of the future. Get ready to be whisked away, faster and further.
- L.O.A.17.90 m / 58.73 ft
- Beam9.49 m / 31.14 ft
- DraftBoards Up: 1.56 m / 5.12 ft - Boards Down: 3.75 / 12.3 ft
- Full Load Displacement18.9 tonne
- Main Sail Area112 m²
- Genoa Area80 m² / Gennaker - 125 m²
- Engines2 x 110 hp direct shaft
- Fuel/Diesel2 x 430 litres
- Freshwater2 x 400 litres
- Curved daggerboard with hydrofoil effect.
- Straight hull shape similar to those on racing multihulls
- Reverse bow similar to those on racing multihulls
- New set of sail with a thin main sail shape that enhances ease of manoeuvrability and with bigger front sails.
- The use of the carbon fibre in the construction of the boat gives more rigidity for the speed of the boat to react, plus more lightness for improved performance.
Article by Christine Mahe, posted: 2nd November 2012. A level of comfort on board a catamaran lively and fast: Catana’s yards just succeed this challenge with their latest, the Catana 59, presented for the first time in September during the Cannes international yacht show. Hulls very tense, a wing borrowed… read more
Virtual Tour is Loading...
Brochure & info
BrochuresClick here to download the Catana 59 Brochure Click here to download the Catana 59 Specifications and Inventory
For pricing and more detailed information, please contact us:
- P: 1300 855 338 (tollfree within Australia)
- P: +61 (0) 7 5452 5164 (outside Australia)
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 0508 68 58 47 (tollfree within NZ)
- P: +64 (0) 9 903 1000 (outside NZ)
- E: email@example.com
- P: +66 (0) 76 238 117
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org