The information contained in this Charter Investment section is provided as an introductory guide for potential charter boat owners.
We are striving to deliver a comprehensive range of information relating to charter boat ownership as we realise that the extent of information provided elsewhere is scarce.
By contacting us we can also provide you with additional resources including but not limited to:
- Example boat purchase agreements;
- Example charter operator management agreements;
- Contact details of qualified accountants who have a strong understanding of how charter boat ownership works from a GST, accounting and taxation perspective;
- Operator supplied historical performance data for a range of boats in various fleets;
- Owners use agreement examples from different operators.
Please click on the links below to use the following resources to assist you and your accountant in your due diligence to ensure you are entering into an arrangement that suits you individual circumstances:
- Charter boat business model
- Charter boat business model (Hobby-based)
- Finlease business model – Explanatory notes guide
- Individual application for finance
- Privacy consent form
For more information click on the links in the left hand menu, or please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Disclaimer: The statements contained within this website are not to be construed as formal tax advice and potential charter boat owners should seek qualified, independent and expert advice in this area.
Stay in the know:
- Sign up to our e-newsletter which is packed with information on the latest catamarans and trimarans, best buys on boats for sale, catamaran reviews, articles and promotions. Click here to subscribe to multihull solutions e-newsletter.
- Facebook – “LIKE” us on facebook and you can rest assured you’ll be the first to hear any breaking news, great deals, events and more. Click here