Three decades of navigation, innovation and ship building guided us to this ideal: the ultimate fast cruising trimaran easy to handle. The trimaran designed by NEEL has intrinsic qualities of safety, comfort and maritime behavior.
Created in 2009, the NEEL 50 offers a new way of sailing. Founded and managed by Eric Bruneel, NEEL-TRIMARANS is based in La Rochelle, the capital city of sailing in France. NEEL-TRIMARANS surrounded itself with the best equipment and service suppliers for the construction of its trimarans.
- Ship designers : Joubert-Nivelt
- Structural calculation : Tensyl
- Modeling : Naval Force 3, Formes et Volumes
- Fittings : Lewmar, Antal
- Sails : Incidence
- Mast : Z-Diffusion
- Gennaker furler : Facnor
- Helm system : JP3
- High-Tech composit rudder and fins : C3 Technilogies
- Mast rigging : Blew Stoub
- Running rigging : Lancelin
- Engine : Volvo
- Saddlery : Christian Costes
- EC certification : ICNN (Institut pour la Certification et la Normalisation dans le Nautisme)