BUREAU VERITAS: your guarantee:
Privilege Marine is the only shipyard to have signed an agreement with BUREAU VERITAS based on regular visits and inspections on every yacht produced that oversees :
- selection of materials
- conditions of application
- control of architect drawings
- complete process of quality-control implementation
In addition, every owner receives an individual certificate issued by BUREAU VERITAS.
This rigorous attention and quality control enables Privilege Marine to offer a five-year warranty on catamaran structure, including hulls, bulkheads and deck.
Tests and delivery: customised handover:
Privilege Marine prides itself on the conditions with which it hands over every new catamaran to its owner :
- direct launching in the great Marina of Olona in Les Sables d’Olonne (the famous location of the Vendee Globe Race)
- mast-stepping at the yard by the dedicated Privilege team
- static shore-side tests in accordance with a detailed protocol
- sea trials in real conditions in order to guarantee a fully functioning boat.
There is no time limit placed on the handover process ; Privilege prioritises the satisfaction of its clients and wants to ensure they are comfortable and confident with their new catamaran before embarking on long voyages.
Service and maintenance:
Privilege Marine strives to respond to every after-sales service enquiry or spare parts request in a timely manner. Multihull Solution is the exclusive Asia Pacific representative for Privilege Marine and is committed to providing outstanding customer service for any after-sales enquiry or request for technical support.