Sell a pre-owned multihull
Looking to sell your catamaran?
Multihull Solutions is the only name you need to successfully sell your catamaran or trimaran.
Our sales team is the best in the industry with years of experience selling an extensive range of Australian and international catamaran brands. Our team’s proven sales records and excellent client feedback are reasons enough to list your catamaran with Multihull Solutions.
At present we have a greater demand for pre-owned multihulls than we can supply, so we are always looking for quality pre-owned multihulls to list. If you would like someone to take care of the listing, marketing and negotiating, please contact us to discuss your vessel with us today.
We can list pre-owned boats based anywhere in the world and can assure you of our dedication to not only take the stress and hassle out of selling your boat, but will obtain you the best possible price.
* * * Special Offers * * *
Multihull Solutions Mooloolaba Sales Centre:
If you choose to relocate your boat to Mooloolaba Marina to sell exclusively with Multihull Solutions, you can save up to 60% of the normal marina berthing rates. Multihull Solutions already offers a reduced berthing rate to its clients, however this special offer means the seller only pays 40% of this monthly rate upfront.
When your boat is sold through Multihull Solutions, you pay the monthly balance on settlement. But if your boat is not sold, there is no more to pay!
Multihull Solutions Gold Coast Sales Centre:
Book your boat into the Out-of-Water Boat Show for only $110 /week (including GST) until sold! * Valid for new listings after 7 July 2014, limited space available, offer closing soon – contact us today!
But if you are still not 100% convinced, here are even more services we provide to ensure we achieve a great outcome for you.
* * *
14 Reasons to list your multihull with us:
- Multihull specialists – Multihull Solutions exclusively sells multihulls. When you list your boat with us, it will not drown in a sea of monohull listings. You can be confident that your boat will be enthusiastically and professionally promoted to genuine multihull buyers.
- Proven sales record – With an average of one boat sale every week, Multihull Solutions is defying industry trends and recording outstanding sales results. Click here to see the list of boats we have recently sold. We take the hassle out of selling by managing every step of the sales process from valuation, listing, marketing, buyer negotiation and settlement. For a free appraisal on the value of your multihull, please call or email us today!
- Unbiased advice – We offer CHOICE… Unlike most multihull dealers, we are not owned by a boat manufacturer and do not sell just one brand. We list boats from across a wide range of reputable Australian and international boatyards to give buyers an unbiased and expansive choice of boats. When you list your multihull with us, we are able to match it with the exact requirements, sailing plans and budget of specific clients on our Buyers Database, enhancing your chances of selling sooner with a satisfactory result for both seller and buyer.
- Wide and experienced sales distribution – With main offices in prime marine locations (Mooloolaba on Queensland’s beautiful Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Pittwater, Sydney Harbour, Phuket in Asia and Auckland in New Zealand), we are extremely accessible and enjoy a very high rate of walk-in buyers. Our Australian head office is based at the Mooloolaba Yacht Club, and we have an extensive network of representatives across the nation including Sydney, the Whitsundays and Western Australia. Across the Tasman, our Auckland office is located in the busy Westhaven Marina precinct along with our Asian office in Phuket, Thailand. Multihull Solutions also has an extremely strong network of fellow agents around the world including New Caledonia, Europe, USA and more. We have developed strong and professional affiliations with the international partners of the new boat brands that Multihull Solutions represents.
- Exceptional service – Our experienced team will undertake a pre-check review of your boat to assess its condition and deliver a value for its placement on the market. We can assist with compiling your boat’s inventory as well as photos to enhance its sales listing. Our service includes invaluable administrative advice for local and international buyers, covering important issues such as customs, taxes, utility conversions, importation and exportation options, and import duties. The team can offer suggestions on the best location from which to sell your boat, provides regular feedback on sales interest in your multihull, and delivers regular evaluations of how the sales campaign is performing.
- Display your vessel in our ‘Year-round Boat Shows’ – we highly recommend (if possible) that you relocate your vessel to on of our sales centres. You can display your vessel in Mooloolaba, Pittwater and Auckland along with our new ‘Hardstand Boat Show’ on the Gold Coast. These centres attract the greatest number of potential buyers viewing your vessel. From these locations, we can ensure your vessel is well looked after and always ready for inspection. These locations also provide clients with options for Multihull Solutions to assist with maintenance and service as required.
- Comprehensive website – The Multihull Solutions website is the premier site for multihull boat sales and resources in the Asia Pacific region. Your boat will be listed on a site that attracts a massive audience, and our strategic marketing campaigns ensure the hits will only keep on coming!
- Extensive Asia Pacific online presence – Multihull Solutions promotes all of its pre-owned multihulls on Australia, Asian and New Zealand’s leading boating brokerage sites, including boatpoint, boatsales, yachthub, yacht and boat, boatsonline, boatsonsale, Trade Me NZ, Trade A Boat NZ etc to ensure maximum exposure to all boat buyers.
- Extensive international presence – Multihull Solutions is also affiliated with an international network of brokers, listing all of its new and pre-owned multihulls on the world’s largest brokerage centre, yachtworld.com. When you list your multihull with us, it will be seen by buyers all over the world!
- Qualified, quality database – Multihull Solutions has a very large and constantly growing database of qualified buyers. Our sales team can match your multihull with genuine clients who have registered interest in boats of that specification. Regular email newsletters are sent to our data base advising them of our brokerage listings.
- Premium marketing exposure – Multihull Solutions has a strategic marketing campaign that achieves a strong presence through print media advertising in premier marine publications, as well as high quality signage, event sponsorships, comprehensive window displays, exclusive high-quality brochures and a professional public relations campaign to support the sale of premium listings.
- Boat Shows – Multihull Solutions attends an impressive number of Australian and New Zealand Boat Shows every year, with a dedicated Brokerage section at the major events to showcase our preowned multihulls to a motivated audience of buyers. Click here to check out the Boat Shows we attend.
- Passionate and dedicated team – We are all passionate about multihulls. Not only are we are linked to the global network for the brands we buy and sell, we have a broad knowledge of our products and have a full team who can assist you service, maintain and market your boat to ensure it is sold to the right buyer at the right price. We take the hassle out of selling a catamaran by looking after the listing, marketing and negotiating for you. Click here to view our team profiles.
- A partner you can trust – Multihull Solutions offers complete confidence for sellers with the security of our Marine Queensland accreditation, licensed Brokerage status, and a trust account to ensure peace of mind in secure financial transactions.
How much does it cost to list my boat with Multihull Solutions?
Multihull Solutions charges no fees to list your multihull with us. Our commission structure is based on the Queensland Marine Brokers Association policy whereby the vendor pays the broker a commission only upon the successful sale of the vessel.
Looking to Sell?
For more information or to obtain a free appraisal on the value of your boat, please call or email us today and we will take the hassle out of selling by managing every step of the sales process from valuation, listing, marketing, buyer negotiation and settlement. Check out our recent boats sold. Please call or email us with any questions or more information.
Looking to Buy?
Dear Multihull Solutions Team, Both my wife and I wish to thank you for your substantial efforts with the sale of our 57ft Marquises, particularly during the uncertainty created by the current global financial crisis. We were pleased that you were able to locate a purchaser quickly and that you managed any problems immediately to expedite the sale as soon as possible.
Your no-nonsense approach was appreciated, and by constantly keeping me in the loop with regards to the selling process, I was able to monitor all aspects of the sale with complete ease. This was particularly important due to my current health problems. Please also pass on my regards to Mark and all your office staff who were also courteous and professional at all times.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Multihull Solutions brokerage services to anyone looking at selling their yacht as your expertise is second to none in Australia.
Roy & Susan Bell – click here for more testimonials
- Buy a pre-owned multihull – check out the full list of pre-owned vessel’s currently for sale.
- ‘Year-round’ Boat Show - view all of the vessels we have available for inspection at Mooloolaba Marina.
- Out-of-Water Boat Show – Gold Coast
- Buy a pre-owned multihull from overseas
- Recent Boats Sold
Stay in the know:
- Sign up to our e-newsletter which is packed with information on the latest catamarans and trimarans, best buys on boats for sale, catamaran reviews, articles and promotions. Click here to subscribe to multihull solutions e-newsletter.
- Facebook – “LIKE” us on facebook and you can rest assured you’ll be the first to hear any breaking news, great deals, events and more. Click here