Free Multihull Open Day - Saturday 18 March 2017
Don’t miss out on the huge Open Day at our Gold Coast Sales Centre on Saturday 18 March, coinciding with the Gold Coast International Boat Show & Marine Expo.
Spanning both our “Out-of-Water Boat Show” as well as the marina at The Boat Works in Coomera, you will be able to check out an extensive range of quality new and pre-owned sail and power multihulls.
We are also presenting a number of fantastic information sessions covering many aspects of yacht ownership, cruising and handy tips.
- New and pre-owned multihulls
- Sail and power multihulls
- A range of sizes to suit all budgets from AUD$200,000 -2.1 million.
- A huge range of brands including – Fountaine Pajot, Leopard, Lagoon, Privilege, Grainger, Schionning & more!
- Mojo Creations Floating Art Gallery – incredible stainless art and jewelry on display
- Bruce the Food Truck – coffee & delicious treats (specialising in amazing donuts!) to keep you going
- Wine Tasting with Brockenchack Wines – in the afternoon
FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS:
We are also presenting a number of fantastic information sessions from our owners covering many aspects of yacht ownership, cruising and handy tips. Spaces are limited, bookings are essential.
Book your place by clicking on your preferred session/s below:
9.30am | “Island Bound”- a brief intro to cruising the islands of the SW Pacific. By John & Leanne Hembrow
11.00am | Buying a cruising catamaran that suits your plans not your budget. Owners point of view. By Tim & Sandy Armstrong.
12.30pm | Ex-factory pickup and cruising the Mediterranean. By Gordon & Louise Coates.
We look forward to seeing you there!
As its name suggests, the Out-of-Water Multihull Boat Show is a display of multihull boats “out of the water” as opposed to them being exhibited in marina berths.
From this impressive facility at Australia’s leading multihull service boatyard, the Out-Of-Water Boat Show displays a wide range of multihulls from renowned Australian and international brands including Schionning, Catana, Grainger, Fountaine Pajot, Leopard, Lagoon, Seawind and more.
A line-up of premium multihulls is on display every week from Monday to Friday, Saturday morning until midday and upon appointment for other times on weekends.
The multihulls on display are predominantly pre-owned vessels as well as a selection of new vessels being launched into the market.
There is a very select range on display with all boats required to meet a certain criteria: they must be reputable designs, in good condition and realistically priced.
This new style of brokerage makes the sales process a lot simpler for both buyers and sellers alike.
Marine Precinct, 1 Boat Works Drive, Coomera, Gold Coast, Queensland, 4209, AUSTRALIA
Toll Free: 1300 855 338
Mobile: 0430 941 585
P: +61 (0) 7 5665 9148
F: +61 (0) 7 5580 1283
Gold Coast Sales Centre video
- Up to 50% cheaper than leaving your boat in a regular multihull marina berth.
- Less general wear on your vessel than in being in the water.
- You can leave your boat knowing that it is safe and secure in any weather conditions.
- A cleaning service is available to ensure your boat is well presented for inspections at all times.
- Convenient access to full shipyard facilities for lifting and trade work if required, including engineering, electrical, shipwrights, detailers, chandlery and more.
- More people viewing your boat resulting in a quicker sale!
- Rather than driving long distances to view boats in different marinas, you can conduct all your research in the one location.
- Inspect the entire vessel from hull to interior, giving you full information and helping better inform your sales decision.
- With a broad variety of boats and brands on display, you gain a better understanding of each different design and its features making it easier to establish which vessel best suits your individual needs.
- Surveyors can come and go as required, offering a quick assessment of the vessel and effectively expediting the sales process.
- The Boat Works also have all necessary marine contract services in the one location to add or upgrade equipment after your purchase and set you up for your future cruising plans.