As its name suggests, the Out-of-Water Multihull Boat Show is a display of multihull boats “out of the water” as opposed to them being exhibited in marina berths.
From this impressive facility at Australia’s leading multihull service boatyard, the Out-Of-Water Boat Show displays a wide range of multihulls from renowned Australian and international brands including Schionning, Catana, Grainger, Fountaine Pajot, Leopard, Lagoon, Seawind and more.
A line-up of premium multihulls is on display every week from Monday to Friday, Saturday morning until midday and upon appointment for other times on weekends.
The multihulls on display are predominantly pre-owned vessels as well as a selection of new vessels being launched into the market.
There is a very select range on display with all boats required to meet a certain criteria: they must be reputable designs, in good condition and realistically priced.
This new style of brokerage makes the sales process a lot simpler for both buyers and sellers alike.
Marine Precinct, 1 Boat Works Drive, Coomera, Gold Coast, Queensland, 4209, AUSTRALIA
Toll Free: 1300 855 338
Mobile: 0430 941 585
P: +61 (0) 7 5665 9148
F: +61 (0) 7 5580 1283
Gold Coast Sales Centre video
- Up to 50% cheaper than leaving your boat in a regular multihull marina berth.
- Less general wear on your vessel than in being in the water.
- You can leave your boat knowing that it is safe and secure in any weather conditions.
- A cleaning service is available to ensure your boat is well presented for inspections at all times.
- Convenient access to full shipyard facilities for lifting and trade work if required, including engineering, electrical, shipwrights, detailers, chandlery and more.
- More people viewing your boat resulting in a quicker sale!
- Rather than driving long distances to view boats in different marinas, you can conduct all your research in the one location.
- Inspect the entire vessel from hull to interior, giving you full information and helping better inform your sales decision.
- With a broad variety of boats and brands on display, you gain a better understanding of each different design and its features making it easier to establish which vessel best suits your individual needs.
- Surveyors can come and go as required, offering a quick assessment of the vessel and effectively expediting the sales process.
- The Boat Works also have all necessary marine contract services in the one location to add or upgrade equipment after your purchase and set you up for your future cruising plans.