Catana 59 – Company Demo
**** NEW MODEL Catana 59 has landed in Australia! ****
Fully optioned and ready for immediate delivery.
For more information on this boat please email Rachel.
The new Catana 59 represents the cutting edge of industry design and performance.
After extensive research, architectural design, and planning that has incorporated feedback from the shipyard’s most valuable clients, Catana is proud to present the new Catana 59.
With a sleek and minimalist design that features the cockpit and saloon on the same level, as well as a multi-purpose extendable lounge, the interior of the Catana 59 sets a new standard in innovation and comfort.
Offering truly unique living zones, the Catana 59 has an incredible sense of space. The galley and island unit, wide passageways and spacious cabins are capacious and bestowed with an abundance of natural light and ventilation. This unrivalled level of comfort goes hand-in-hand with high performance and 360° views, whether from the steering position, cockpit, saloon or chart table.
The exterior of the Catana 59 is particularly elegant, with its reverse bows and inward-curving daggerboards. The new hulls have achieved even higher scores than those of its popular predecessor, the Catana 58.
Benefiting from the very latest industry advances in recreational sailing construction, including the infusion process and use of carbon (now standard across all Catana models), the Catana 59 is a high-performance, lightweight and incredibly strong cruising catamaran.
Step onboard this exceptional boat that will shape the high-performance luxury catamarans of the future. Get ready to be whisked away, faster and further.
Sea trial of the Catana 59 (12/03/2013).
Angle : 60°
True Wind speed : 22 knots
Speed of the C59 : 12 knots
Front waves 0,80cm
Rear waves 0,80cm
Angle : 70°
True Wind speed : 25 knots
Speed of the C59 : 18-19 knots
Front waves 0,80cm
Rear waves 0,80cm
Catana 59 Lifestyle video:
Catana 59 Interior Tour:
Catana 59 under sail:
Catana 59 under sail in light winds:
Some great footage taken from under and above the water!
|Curved daggerboard with hydrofoil effect.||New set of sail with a thin main sail shape that enhances
ease of manoeuvrability and with bigger front sails
- Increased height of freeboard for safety
- 360° visibility from helm station, cockpit, saloon and chart table)
- Increased height under platform for navigation underway.
- Daggerboards for upwind sailing and without immersed anti-drift plan, so the boat can glide smoothly on a steady plane
- Protected cockpit
- Optimised circulations
- All sail operations return to cockpit
- Weight centralisation for optimal balance
- Ideal gravity centre and length/width report for boat stability
New personalised accommodation:
- Cockpit and saloon on the same level
- Retractable glass door allowing a very large opening and a big saloon space
- 3 choices of positions for the saloon table
- Option of 2 tables side by side for extra large dining table
- Enviable galley with central island (inc 2 refrigerators, 1 freezer, 1 oven, hotplates, 1 dishwasher and generous benchspace).
- Wine cellar
- Extensive storage spaces
- Spacious cabins and bathrooms
- Large chart table with room for the biggest charts.
- Download PDF Brochure – English
- Click here to download the Catana 59 Specifications and Inventory (updated December 2012).
- To see more images visit the Catana 59 webpage
More Information on this company demonstrator for sale:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: 1300 855 3381300 855 338 (within Australia)
- Phone: +61 7 5452 5164+61 7 5452 5164 61 7 5452 51(outside Australia)
Stay in the know:
- Sign up to our e-newsletter which is packed with information on the latest catamarans and trimarans, best buys on boats for sale, catamaran reviews, articles and promotions. Click here to subscribe to multihull solutions e-newsletter.
- Facebook – “LIKE” us on facebook and you can rest assured you’ll be the first to hear any breaking news, great deals, events and more. Click here