Multihull Sales Consultant – Papeete, French Polynesia
Multihull Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Yacht Sales Consultant based in our Tahiti Sales Centre in Papeete.
The successful candidate requires a proven track record in yacht sales along with the ability to see the big picture and a view towards achieving long-term company growth.
Business Opportunity | Sales Consultant | Multihull Boat Sales | Papeete, Tahiti
Multihull Solutions requires an experienced Sales Consultant to join our market leading Asia Pacific sales team, to head our Tahiti Sales Centre based in Papeete.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person on this strategic location where all cruising boats must visit.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create a lucrative business in the yacht sales industry
- Manage the French Polynesian arm of our Pre-Owned Brokerage Division
- Use initiative and passion to generate business (new listings and buyers)
- Focus on sales and client relations while enjoying support from our marketing, administration and finance hub
- Travel both domestically and internationally (Pacific) attending events and growing relationships and business opportunities
- Report to the Brokerage Division Manager
- Offer service to cruising multihulls as an extra source of revenue and opportunity to meet more clients with the help of our service team
- Opportunity to sell new boats locally and to small charter businesses
WHAT TO BRING
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales is preferred
- A good understanding and passion for multihulls
- Sailing experience and boat licence for sea trials / demonstrations
- Experience with the defisc system and charter business a plus
- Own initiative to find new opportunities (charter, defisc, service…)
- The ability to work autonomously yet be an integral part of our team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written
- English and French (oral and written)
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office suite, experience with database management
- Current eligibility to work in French Polynesia
- The current sales in the area is expected to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to earn more than US$100,000 per annum
- Commission based, great incentives and excellent support network
- Possibility of a retainer (advance on commission)
- Contractor position
WHAT’S PROVIDED BY MULTIHULL SOLUTIONS
- Access to our extensive database of qualified leads and contacts
- Product and systems training
- New office to be set up
- Travel allowance as required
- Phone, computer equipment, software and stationery to fulfill your role
- A steady flow of new leads relevant to your location received through our office, website and marketing efforts
WHY MULTIHULL SOLUTIONS?
- Largest multihull brokerage in the Asia Pacific region
- Loyal client following and frequent repeat buyers and sellers
- Strong brand and excellent reputation
- A close team of colleagues who love their jobs and are passionate about providing the very best client service in the industry
Position available for an immediate start
For more information and to arrange an interview, please complete the Application Form below.