Multihull Sales Consultant – Whangarei, New Zealand
A Negotiator. An ambitious lead generator. Someone who is driven to go above and beyond for our clients.
Successful Sales Consultants are dedicated to exceptional and personalised client service, connecting sellers and buyers, negotiating and closing deals on a regular basis, while nurturing a qualified database of multihull enthusiasts.
Business Opportunity | Multihull Sales Consultant | Whangarei, New Zealand
Multihull Solutions require an experienced Sales Consultant to join our market leading Asia Pacific sales team, to head our New Zealand Sales Centre based in Marsden Cove Marina, Whangarei.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person, with the first of its kind in NZ “Out-of-Water Boat Show” to be launched at the start of 2019. This unique selling proposition has many advantages for both buyers and sellers, providing premium display space for up to ten multihulls for sale right on your doorstep and an exciting point of difference compared to competitors.
What You’ll Do
- Create a lucrative business in the yacht sales industry
- Manage the New Zealand arm of our Pre-Owned Brokerage Division
- Use initiative and passion to generate business (new listings and buyers)
- Focus on sales and client relations while enjoying support from our marketing, administration and finance hub
- Travel both domestically and internationally (Pacific) attending events and growing relationships and business opportunities
- Report to the Brokerage Division Manager
What To Bring
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales is preferred
- A good understanding and passion for multihulls
- Sailing experience and boat licence for sea trials / demonstrations
- The ability to work autonomously yet be an integral part of our team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office suite, experience with database management
- Current eligibility to work in New Zealand
- The current sales in the area is expected to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to earn more than NZD$100,000 per annum
- Commission only, great incentives and excellent support network
- Contractor position
What’s provided by Multihull Solutions
- Access to our extensive database of qualified leads and contacts
- Product and systems training
- Brand new office located in the prime Marsden Cove Marina in Whangarei, with premium display space for up to ten multihulls on the hard directly outside
- Travel allowance as required
- Phone, computer equipment, software and stationery to fulfill your role
- A steady flow of new leads relevant to your location received through our office, website and marketing efforts
Why Multihull Solutions?
- Largest multihull brokerage in the Asia Pacific region
- Loyal client following and frequent repeat buyers and sellers
- Strong brand and excellent reputation
- A close team of colleagues who love their jobs and are passionate about providing the very best client service in the industry
Position available for an immediate start
For more information and to arrange an interview, please complete the Application Form below.