Power Boat Broker – Australia
A Negotiator. An ambitious lead generator. Someone who is driven to go above and beyond for our clients.
Successful Sales Consultants are dedicated to exceptional and personalised client service, connecting sellers and buyers, negotiating and closing deals on a regular basis, while nurturing a qualified database of multihull enthusiasts.
Business Opportunity | Power Boat Sales Consultant | Australia
Multihull Solutions requires experienced Yacht Brokers / Sales Consultants to join our market leading sales team in Australia.
We are looking for specialists in power catamaran / motor yacht sales to represent both Multihull Solutions and our sister company The Yacht Sales Co.
You can be based anywhere in Australia as long as you are willing to travel when required.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a team of Sales Consultants to create new business in the yacht sales industry, specifically for motor yachts and power catamarans
- Use initiative and passion to generate business (new listings and buyers)
- Focus on sales and client relations while enjoying support from our marketing, administration and finance hub
- Travel both domestically and internationally (Pacific) attending events and growing relationships and business opportunities
- Report to the Brokerage Division Manager
What To Bring
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales is preferred
- A good understanding and passion for yachts – with a passion for power
- Boating experience and boat licence for sea trials / demonstrations
- The ability to work autonomously yet be an integral part of our team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office suite, experience with database management
- Current eligibility to work in Australia
- The current sales in the area is expected to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to earn between AUD$100,000 – $200,000 per annum
- Commission only, great incentives and excellent support network
- Contractor position, own ABN required
What’s provided by Multihull Solutions
- Access to our extensive database of qualified leads and contacts
- Product and systems training
- Prime office locations throughout Australia
- Travel allowance as required
- Phone, computer equipment, software and stationery to fulfill your role
- A steady flow of new leads relevant to your location received through our office, website and marketing efforts
Why Multihull Solutions?
- Largest multihull brokerage in the Asia Pacific region
- Loyal client following and frequent repeat buyers and sellers
- Strong brand and excellent reputation
- A close team of colleagues who love their jobs and are passionate about providing the very best client service in the industry
- Sister company The Yacht Sales Co. specialising in monohull sales
Position available for an immediate start
For more information and to arrange an interview, please complete the Application Form below