Service Technician – Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Service Technician | Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Multihull Solutions and The Yacht Sales Co are seeking a Service Technician to join our friendly, supportive team based at our Gold Coast Sales Centre at The Boat Works in Coomera, Queensland.
What You’ll Do
This full-time position primarily involves servicing new and pre-owned boats as part of our After-Sales and Service division.
Training will be provided as necessary, and this is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and gain valuable experience within an industry-leading group.
What To Bring
The successful applicant must have 12/24 DC electrical or mechanical experience, and ideally a sound working knowledge of both. Experience in the boating industry is not critical, but you will be required to learn boat handling and obtain the necessary marine qualifications to carry out the role (QLD boat license minimum).
The role will primarily be based at our Gold Coast Sales Centre at The Boat Works shipyard in Coomera. Some interstate travel and working off-site will occasionally be required.
- Company van included for full-time use (applicant must have a full open Australian driving license);
- Applicant must have own basic tools;
- Wage negotiable according to qualifications and experience.
Why Multihull Solutions & The Yacht Sales Co?
Multihull Solutions and The Yacht Sales Co are the industry leaders in new and pre-owned cruising yacht sales, representing the world’s finest sail and power brands throughout Australia, New Zealand, southeast Asia and across the Pacific region.
- Multihull Solutions is the largest multihull brokerage in the Asia Pacific region;
- Loyal client following and frequent repeat buyers and sellers;
- Strong brand and excellent reputation;
- A close team of colleagues who love their jobs and are passionate about providing the very best client service in the industry;
- Sister company The Yacht Sales Co. specialises in monohull yacht sales
Position available for an immediate start.
For more information and to request an interview, please complete the Application Form below.