Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts has unveiled the new MY 40 power catamaran, which will launch in 2019 and complement the existing range of the MY 37 and MY 44.
The hull has been designed by the internationally renowned Daniel Andrieu, with its upper decks and interior designed by the renown Pierangelo Andreani. The MY 40 is already enjoying strong sales across the world with the first MY 40 arriving into Australia in late 2019. This power catamaran delivers superb performance, stability and spaciousness. Check out her video below.
Stay tuned for new images and further information!
- L.O.A.12.2 m / 40 ft
- Beam6 m / 19.8 ft
- Draft1.1 m / 3.7 ft
- Displacement unloaded13.5 Tonnes (approx.)
- Standard EnginesIPS 350 - Volvo 2 x 191 KW - 2 x 260 HP
- Optional Upgraded EnginesIPS 500 - Volvo 2 x 272 KW - 2 x 370 HP
- Fuel / Diesel2 x 600 Litres
- Freshwater1 x 350 Litres
- ArchitectDaniel Andrieu
- Interior DesignPierangeli Andreani Studio
Brochure & info
Brochure Coming Soon!
Prices are not fixed due to daily fluctuations in international exchange rates. For current pricing on any of these models please contact us on:
Australia & New Zealand
- P: 1300 855 338 (tollfree within Australia)
- P: +61 (0) 7 5452 5164 (outside Australia)
- E: email@example.com
- P: +66 (0) 76 238 117
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org