The Isla 40 reflects the hallmarks of the shipyard’s prestigious Flagship range and is the reference for multihulls in the 40-foot range, being larger than its predecessor, the Lucia 40, and having a class-leading sail-to-weight ratio of 10.3.
The 12m Isla 40 perfectly embodies the spirit and innovative design of Fountaine Pajot and is distinguished by elegant and invigorating lines that are recognisable the world over.
The exceptional catamaran features reversed bows and an innovative saloon where the navigation wall is accessible from the entrance creating additional space in the saloon for a relaxing day bed and added storage. Her impressive performance is complemented by optimal liveability with the option of three or four double cabins plus the possibility of a crew cabin if required.
- Length Overall11.93 m / 39.14 ft
- Beam6.63 m / 21.8 ft
- Draft1.21 m / 4.0 ft
- Displacement (lightship)9.2 T (approx.)
- Main Sail Area59 m² / 635 ft²
- Genoa Area36 m² / 387.5 ft²
- Standard Engines2 x 20 HP
- Optional Engines2 x 30 HP
- Fresh Water2 x 265L
- ArchitectBerret-Racoupeau Yacht Design
Virtual Tour is Loading...