Flagship Class - NEW 67
The upcoming NEW 67 sailing catamaran is the ultimate in luxurious comfort, designed for the most demanding sailors. Announced by Fountaine Pajot during the 2017 Cannes Yachting Festival, she is the latest model in the shipyard’s exclusive Flagship Class range. The first model of the NEW 67 is due for release mid-2018.
The pleasures of a Flagship:
The comfort afforded by her exceptionally large fly bridge is second to none, while her forward cockpit with room for a spa reflects a lifestyle worthy of the finest homes.
Always in Style:
You will fall in love with the NEW 67’s stunning interior, which features softer and more asymmetrical lines that emulate the latest in contemporary design trends.
Three versions of the NEW 67 are available:
• Owner’s version with an exceptional suite in its own hull.
• Lounge version, which features a galley along the passageway so the saloon is exclusively dedicated to entertaining and relaxation.
• One version in which the catamaran is designed with numerous cabins (each with ensuites) and crew space to meet specific requirements.
- L.O.A. (including bowsprit)20.46 m / 66.8 ft
- Length of Hull19.49 m / 63.4 ft
- Beam9.84 m / 32.3 ft
- Draft1.70 m / 5.58 ft
- Displacement (unloaded)35 tonnes
- Main Sail Area133 m² / 1430 sq ft
- Genoa Area97 m² / 1040 sq ft
- Standard Engines (larger optional)2 x 110 hp
- Fuel/Diesel1400 litres
- Freshwater1050 litres
- ArchitectsBerret Raccoupeau Yacht Design
Brochure & info
For pricing and more detailed information, please contact us:
Australia & New Zealand
- P: 1300 855 338 (tollfree within Australia)
- P: +61 (0) 7 5452 5164 (outside Australia)
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: +66 (0) 76 238 117
- E: email@example.com