Fountaine Pajot has unveiled the jewel in the crown of its sailing catamaran range. The Thíra 80 is a superb superyacht sailing catamaran that redefines luxury and innovation while delivering astonishing performance.
The Thíra 80 boasts expansive living areas throughout the yacht, including fore and aft cockpits that enjoy direct saloon access.
While retaining the Fountaine Pajot signature, the superyacht features a host of exclusive new features, including two side cockpits with opening wings, an enviable Beach Club aft precinct that delivers panoramic views and easy sea access, an abundance of storage to accommodate all leisure craft, and a magnificent flybridge that incorporates relaxation and entertaining areas plus twin helm stations that create a separate work zone for crew.
The saloon is intuitively designed for optimal space and easy circulation, and features expansive glass windows, decadent lounge, bar, and luxuriously finished navigation precinct.
The master and guest cabins have been designed in the spirit of the finest superyachts with supremely elegant luxury and the highest quality finishes. Each of the bathrooms evokes the essence of five-star day spas and the master cabin enjoys its own Jacuzzi.
With several models already sold, the Thíra 80 is set to be one of the most impressive and successful models in the shipyard’s history.
- L.O.A. 23.98 m / 78.7 ft
- Beam11.09 m / 36.4 ft
- Draft2.10 m / 6.9 ft
- Displacement (unloaded)66.0 tonnes (approx.)
- Main Sail Area200 m² / 2153 ft²
- Genoa Area140 m² / 1507 ft²
- Standard Engines (larger optional)2 x 175 HP - 2 x 175 CV
- Fuel/Diesel634 US Gallons - 2400 L (approx.) / option +1000 L
- Freshwater423 US Gallons - 1600 L (approx.)
- ArchitectsBerret-Racoupeau Design
- Hardtop View
- Saloon / Cockpit - Galley Down version
- Saloon / Cockpit - Galley Up version
- Maestro Version / Galley Down
- Maestro Version / Galley Up
- VIP 4 guests version
- VIP 6 guests version