Robertson & Caine
Jamie is an impressive blue water cruiser with all the bells and whistle, refitted in 2011 and in excellent condition. Voted 2001 Cruising Cat of the Year by Cruising World magazine.
The impressive volume and headroom plus the expansive cockpit and deck space are what Leopard Catamarans are renown for.
This Leopard 42 features four spacious double air-conditioned cabins each with ensuited bathrooms.
Jamie has a U-shaped, fully-equipped galley with generous refrigeration, expanded saloon with a dining table for 6, and a separate nav station, all easily accessible.
The Leopard 42 has great ventilation throughout and plenty of storage spaces for long passages.
Her many options and upgrades make her the ideal cruisier, turn key and ready to sail away.
- 2xYanmar 40hp shaft drive serviced June 2018
- Genset Fischer Pander 6KW
- Ducted Air-Con x 2 Cruisair units
- Solar 260W
- New House bank Batteries Mar 2018
- Watermaker HRO 16GPH
- Washing Machine + Dryer
- Raymarine electronics with AIS
- New Poly Tender with 15hp Merc
- Dive Compressor with Hooker Dive gear.
- New deck Hatches Mar 2018
- New 60 A Battery Charger June 2018
- Many Spares and lots more
There is a long list of extras with this Leopard 42, so do not hesitate to click on the link to view the full Inventory and the many photos that show how great that she presents.
The Vendor is motivated to sell, and is looking to sell quickly and move onto their next adventure.
To arrange an inspection, please call Ant on 0499 877 298 at the Mooloolaba MHS office.