Seacart 30 GP +
Tax Not Paid
Marstrom Oceanlake Marine AB
Frankenstein is a totally refurbished Seacart 30 trimaran by one of Asia’s most renowned building teams. This tri is a thing of true beauty, and recent regatta results have shown Dan and Nigel have pulled off another great trimaran project. Like 3 Itch before [now Bonza] they have come up with a wonder with Frankenstein.
Proudly and exclusively listed for sale by Multihull Solutions, please see the list of items for your as-new Seacart 30 Trimaran:
- The original #1 Seacart 30GP repairs completed strictly to an approved repair procedure approved by Carbon Works Australia, with all new sails still under guarantee.
- New Marstrom Boom and mast with Rod Diamond stays and all synthetic rigging (Colligo);
- All new Marlow ropes, along with all New Harken and Antal gear, including Antal mast track and racing sliders with a 2:1 mainsheet and masthead halyard lock (Antal DV Jammer inside the mast with trigger rope to cabin top);
- Selden furling gear for both downwind sails with TDF for the A0;
- 2:1 A0 and screecher halyards and tack lines for required tension and less boat loads;
- Removable carbon fibre Tee foils on both rudders
- Carbon fibre pushpit with Dyneema whiskers;
- Carbon fiber stanchions and deck inserts with hard link for leaning back on while sailing
- All halyard reefing clewlines run back to cabin top for light-handed sailing and for fast racing;
- Electrical system installed with AIS class B and switch panel, charging points and rated navigation lights;
- Seadeck rubber decking in cockpit and Amas for extreme comfort and non-slip while racing;
- Tee foils installed (foil assist only designed to assist with a percentage of lift only); these foils are fixed with 100mm hole adjustment with four set points and also can be angle trimmed from 0 degrees to 6 degrees of angle to enable trim for both high speeds and very light weather (This is still under fine tuning and development).
- Digital load cell KG readout live while sailing on both foils (can stand on the foil and weigh yourself);
- Sticker logos are all stick on, so can be replaced as and when required for different themes;
- Positive lock-down rudder system with weak point breakage location with replacement part if the rudder hits anything resulting in a breakage;
- Larger Dyneema nets up the front on both sides for safety.
Currently dry stored in Langkawi, Malaysia in readiness for your next campaign, please see below for further links to Frankenstein’s inventory and video.