Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41
The Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41 has earned its reputation as one of the world’s top offshore cruising catamarans in the 12m class. Easy to sail, spacious accommodation with hard top bimini and generous head room that makes cruising on this boat a pleasure.
Vanille is a 4-cabin version launched in 2011. She was bought in the Caribbean end of 2016 and has sailed to Tahiti via the Panama Canal. She has 2 years left on her 3-year cruising permit, so plenty of time for new owners to enjoy French Polynesia before sailing to their home port.
Prior to leaving Martinique, Vanille underwent a serious refit, and has an impressive list of nearly new equipment.
- Standing rigging 2016
- Square top, fully battened mainsail 2017
- Furling genoa 2017
- Raymarine i70 series electronics with e97 plotter 2016
- Iridium GO + AIS + new VHF 2016
- Copper coat anti-fouling 2016 (10y lifetime guarantee)
- 400W of solar panels with MPPT controller + 3x 225Ah service batteries 2017
- Highfield Hypalon 2.9m RIB 2016
- 60m of chain and 25kg anchor 2016
Everything is there to set sail, on a boat that is well maintained and comfortable to sail. This boat is an excellent choice for your next sailing adventure!