Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36 Evolution Duo
- AUD $369,000
The last Mahe 36 Evolution sold immediately, and I believe this one will too.
This Fountaine Pajot production entry level sailing cat, is highly sort after, so don’t sit back or you will miss this one.
“Kaarina I” is a duo owners version 2011 Mahe 36 Evolution; with 2 queen size cabins and full forward ensuites on both sides. Her current owners have Australian AMSA registration and cruised her up and down the east coast and had planned to go across the Pacific, but due to ill health didn’t quite make it. Many fond memories have been made and some lucky new owner can take over where they have left off and resume cruising and living the dream.
The Mahe 36 Evolution is a fantastic performing cruising catamaran; this model can average over 9 knots in a good breeze. This vessel was originally sailed back from Europe and is testament to her blue water capabilities.
Perfectly set up for coastal cruising or further abroad, optioned with many extras, and turn key ready, she will impress any buyer.
- Antifouled and Prop speed June 2016
- Cut, polished and detailed Oct 2017
- 2 x Volvo D1-30 Full Service history 1836/1747 hrs, Apr 2017
- Garmin + Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS/Chartplotter, Garmin Radar and FURUNO Autopilot and Wind/Speed.
- Solar panels 2 x 185W
- Fully enclosed cockpit tent.
- Full sunscreen/shades that wrap around the saloon windows.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Many, many spares and so much more.
Please do not hesitate to book in for an inspection at our Mooloolaba Office.