Knysna 500 SE
Tax Paid Australia
Sanctuary Cove, Gold Coast, Queensland
Knysna Yacht Company
It is with great pleasure we present to you ‘My Happiness’.
A sporty, sleek, immaculately presented Knysna 500 SE owner’s version, with proven performance in all conditions.
The SE (Special Edition) is the upgraded 50 ft version, with an extended (600mm) coach roof and dive platform.
Knysna Yacht Company is a premier, boutique yacht builder situated in the Western Cape, South Africa.
Established in 2002 – the Company has been building custom catamarans focusing on innovation, technology, creativity, craftsmanship, and safety. Ensuring the company remains at the forefront of international yacht building companies in their class and delivering superior yachts. ‘My Happiness’ is Hull Number 77.
The yachts are designed and overseen by, renowned Navel Yacht Architect, Angelo Lavranos.
‘My Happiness’, having adventured across the Atlantic and Pacific via the Panama Canal, is now nestled on her dock in Sanctuary Cove, Australia.
She is fully equipped as a ‘live aboard’, presented in a total package of brilliant finishes and ultimate comfort and of equal importance has been fastidiously maintained.
For overseas buyers, an awesome opportunity to explore the beautiful east coastline of Australia and more, with no time restriction on how long the vessel can remain in Australia, before you adventure abroad, as all import taxes have been paid.
‘My Happiness’ is sure to appeal to all multihull enthusiasts and adventurous blue water cruising yachtsman providing safety, comfort and performance.
Just a few of her many exciting features:
– State of the art electronics and multi-station entertainment system.
– LED lights with dimmers, striking courtesy lighting, mast/deck and underwater lights and spotlights.
– Air conditioning throughout on with separate control units.
– Smooth, powerful, quiet upgraded 80 hp diesel motors with fuel Polisher and filtering system when refuelling in remote areas.
– Handy 9kg Samsung top loader washing machine and dishwasher.
– Complete all weather/ insect protection in cockpit.
– Inner boom fully remote controlled one-man tender lift.
– Bow camera with cockpit display for ease of anchoring and forward manoeuvring.
– Luxurious bed linen and mattress covers throughout.
– Sits bath in main suite and 130l/h water maker.
– Leisure gas drop down beds in saloon and cockpit.
– Full spare set of cockpit cushions in a different colour and fabric for a change of scene.
Built to be robust, giving peace of mind to boat owners, regardless of where they choose to sail.
Come and see for yourself! ‘My Happiness’ can become ‘Your Happiness’
Call Kelvin on 0430 941 585 to view.