Pesscott Whitehaven 10.1
Tax Paid Australia
Townsville, QLD, Australia
The Pescott range of catamarans are renowned as gems that not many cat buyers are familiar with, but upon further investigation they start to appreciate what a great design they are: strong, light and very seaworthy with fantastic sailing ability.
Jonesy is a true sailor’s vessel giving you the opportunity to secure a brand-new Whitehaven that is close to finished, with most of the deck gear being brand new and never fitted!
This equipment includes:
- Anodised alloy mast, fore-beam & boom manufactured by All Yacht Spars
- Andersen S/S winches
- Maxwell anchor winch still in the box
- Acrylic windows
- Honda 10Hp 4 stroke outboard
- Solar panels
- Ray Marine electronics; depth, wind, auto pilot, repeaters all new in their boxes
- GME electronics; chart plotter, stereo, VHF 2-way radio
- Maxie 2-burner stove
- 5m inflatable tender & outboard
- Lots of new Ronston deck fittings
- And much more!
This catamaran is very close to being ready for launching and just need a few items fitted so you can motor away back to your own home port and finish it off with a gleaming shiny top coat.
The build quality is exceptional, and the designer – Mark Pescott – would be very pleased to see how well it’s been constructed.
This is a bargain at just under $100k – parts and labour would be well over $200k to this stage. All the hard work has been done, so don’t miss out on buying this gem that is about to shine!