Fountaine Pajot Isla 40 - Brand New
Tax Not Paid
Brand New July 2024 | Fountaine Pajot Isla 40
Price listed is base boat price ex-factory pick-up La Rochelle, France Available April 2024.
Australian landed with duty & GST paid start from AUD $1,130,000. Delivery to your home port around Asia Pacific also available.
Multihull Solutions and The Yacht Sales Co are offering an exceptional opportunity to secure this yacht much sooner than current availability from the shipyards. We can arrange delivery to your home port in Asia, Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific, or pick-up ex-factory at the shipyard in the port of La Rochelle, France and cruise the Mediterranean during the best of the cruising season.
Contact our team for the complete specification and pricing in your preferred currency, delivered to your preferred port.
This Lucia 40 has shaken up the world’s 40’ market and is now one of the most popular cruising catamarans in her class.
The design of the Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 has drawn inspiration from the shipyard’s famous Helia 44 and Saba 50, offering superb luminosity and a spacious cockpit that comfortably accommodates eight people at its dining table.
The catamaran’s sleek lines are complemented by its stylish interior design that incorporates premium quality fixtures and finishes. The interior is beautifully light courtesy of large panoramic portholes and excellent ventilation.
There is a generous choice of exterior relaxation areas and the spacious cockpit has been designed for easy entertaining at sea.
KEY FEATURES IN THE LUCIA 40:
- Opening side hatches in the hulls of each cabin allowing more natural light to flow into the hulls;
- flush deck hatches for a sleeker look and practicality;
- optional foredeck lounge area offering more spaces for relaxation;
- long settee aft of the cockpit area for greater seating capacity;
- new fitted foredeck trampoline which fits right to the edges leaving no surrounding gaps;
- a separate shower and head in the owners suite for greater privacy and practicality.
The Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 delivers on the shipyard’s reputation for exceptional performance across its range and affords outstanding handling, stability and comfort in even the most challenging conditions.
LUCIA 40 LAYOUT OPTIONS:
Available in four layout versions, the Lucia 40 is ideal for both private and commercial clients. The Maestro version comprises a spacious owner’s suite with exclusive ensuite, as well as two guest cabins that feature their own private bathrooms. An option for a shared bathroom on the guest side is also available.
The Quintet version is ideal for charter operators and families, with its four double cabins that each include private ensuites. The shared bathroom option is also available for this layout.
- All prices are estimates only and subject to change without notice due to many varying factors.
- Firm pricing can be provided by way of personalised quote.
- For Australian landed orders;
- Ex-Factory pricing will be invoiced in Euro’s.
- All shipping, duties, taxes etc. will be invoiced in AUD$, based on exchange rates and pricing at the time of invoicing.
- Please contact us for more information or to arrange your personalised quotation.