BUREAU VERITAS: your guarantee:
Privilège Marine is the only shipyard to have signed an agreement with Bureau Veritas based on regular visits and inspections on every yacht produced that oversees:
- selection of materials
- conditions of application
- control of architect drawings
- complete process of quality-control implementation
In addition, every owner receives an individual certificate issued by Bureau Veritas. This rigorous attention and quality control enables Privilege Marine to offer a five-year warranty on catamaran structure, including hulls, bulkheads and deck.
Tests and delivery: customised handover:
Privilège Marine prides itself on the conditions with which it hands over every new catamaran to its owner:
- direct launching in the great Marina of Olona in Les Sables d’Olonne (the famous location of the Vendee Globe Race)
- mast-stepping at the yard by the dedicated Privilège team
- static shore-side tests in accordance with a detailed protocol
- sea trials in real conditions in order to guarantee a fully functioning boat.
There is no time limit placed on the handover process; Privilège prioritises the satisfaction of its clients and wants to ensure they are comfortable and confident with their new catamaran before embarking on long voyages.
Service and maintenance:
Privilège Marine strives to respond to every after-sales service enquiry or spare parts request in a timely manner. Multihull Solution is the exclusive Asia Pacific representative for Privilège Marine and is committed to providing outstanding customer service for any after-sales enquiry or request for technical support.