- Putting a boat into charter – is it right for me? Caroline Strainig talks to Mark O’Donoghue from finance company Finlease about the ins and outs of putting a boat into charter.
- Buying a charterboat – choosing a fleet. So, you’ve found your dream catamaran and you want to put it into charter, but how do you go about choosing a suitable fleet to put it with? Here are some tips to help steer your through the process. By Caroline Strainig
- Buying a charterboat – tips from an owner. Charterboat owners Rick and Tarnia Conti talk candidly about the putting their new Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 into charter. By Caroline Strainig
The information contained in this Charter Investment resources section is provided as an introductory guide for potential charter boat owners.
We are striving to deliver a comprehensive range of information relating to charter boat ownership as we realise that the extent of information provided elsewhere is scarce.
By contacting us we can also provide you with additional information including but not limited to:
- Example boat purchase agreements;
- Example charter operator management agreements;
- Contact details of qualified accountants who have a strong understanding of how charter boat ownership works from a GST, accounting and taxation perspective;
- Operator supplied historical performance data for a range of boats in various fleets;
- Owners use agreement examples from different operators.
Please contact us for more information and Charter Boat Investment and Boat Syndication Information.