Date of event: July 9-12, 2021
Locale: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket Yacht Club in partnership with regatta sponsor Multihull Solutions are pleased to announce that entries are now open for the 2021 Multihull Solutions Phuket Regatta from 9 – 12 July.
Organised and operated by Phuket Yacht Club in the environs of beautiful Chalong Bay, the Multihull Solutions Phuket Regatta has become the largest multihull-only event in Asia.
The COVID19 situation and associated restrictions are continually changing but our intention is still to proceed on 9 – 12 July. We do, however, ask all participants and volunteers to please keep in mind that a postponement or cancellation is still possible pending future Thai government announcements. Further updates will be posted here and directly to all current entries.
Following the great success of the previous Regattas, 2021 marks the seventh Phuket Regatta, and we are looking forward to supporting this fabulous event again.
Andrew De Bruin, Multihull Solutions Asia Pacific general manager Asia Pacific says:
Multihull Solutions is delighted to continue our support of Asia’s biggest multihull-only regatta. It’s been a great success over the years and the feedback we get from participants and spectators alike is all extremely positive.
Sticking with the same popular format this year, we extend a warm invitation to any multihull sailor who can manage travel to Ao Chalong Bay in Phuket to join is one of the region’s most fun regattas.
We are teaming up this year with Sunsail/Moorings to offer some really great value charters and so should have a really great cruising division where entrants can enjoy courses designed just for them!
Looking forward to seeing you all again in July.
You too can join this “multihull-only” event for three days of exciting racing and serious fun on and off the water. The fees to enter are modest, the scenery spectacular and the camaraderie is like no other!
Who can enter the Phuket Multihull Regatta?
The Regatta is open to all multihulls (catamarans and trimarans) with a length overall of greater than 6 metres that are acceptable to the Race Committee.
Private and charter multihulls are welcome to enter – read on to find out about charter multihulls available.
The Regatta will have the following classes (subject to entries received):
- Class 1 Racing Multihulls with valid OMR ratings.
- Class 2 Firefly 850 Sports One Design
- Class 3 Cruising Multihulls without OMR ratings.
- Class 4 Corsair Pulse 600 Class
Chartering a multihull to race in the 2021 Multihull Solutions Phuket Regatta:
Sunsail Yacht Charters / The Moorings
- Approximately 30% Discount For Regatta Participants or Spectators!
- Prices start at $1470 for 5 nights charter
- Range of catamarans for racing as well as monohulls and power catamarans for spectators
- Complete the form below for full details of rates and availability
Java Racing Charters
- 4 x Corsair Pulse 600s available to charter
- Contact John at Java Charters for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021 Multihull Solutions Phuket Regatta – Registration (Coming Soon)
- 2021 Multihull Solutions Phuket Regatta – Notice of Race (Coming Soon)
- 2021 Multihull Solutions Phuket Regatta – More Information (Coming Soon)