Date of event: October 4, 2019
Locale: Pittwater, NSW
The 24th Lock Crowther Multihull Regatta will once again be held over the October long weekend on the beautiful waters of Pittwater and Broken Bay, NSW. This event is hosted by Royal Motor Yacht Club and Multihull Solutions are proud to be major sponsor again for the 2019 event.
Lock Crowther was regarded as a world class Australian pioneer of multihull yacht design. We recognise his dedication to the development of the modern multihull and this Regatta is named in his honour.
The 2019 Lock Crowther Regatta will start with an optional Blue Water Classic ocean race on Friday 4 October 2019 for Safety Category 4 equipped boats with 4 inshore races to be sailed over Saturday 5 October and Sunday 6 October 2019.
- Five races over three days
- PHS and OMR handicap formats
- Trailer storage area
- Friday evening welcome BBQ
- Free skipper’s regatta shirt
- Exciting prize pool on offer
- Launching area for trailerable boats
- Family entertainment facilities including swimming pool
- Breakfast and takeaway lunch available