Posted 16th November 2012.
Scheduled to be officially launched in March 2013, here is a sneak peek into the exciting new model from Trawler Catamarans, (Fountaine Pajot’s power boat range).
The brand new Cumberland 47 – Long Cruise will include a host of additional features and upgrades from the previous Cumberland 46 model:
- New Hull design with bigger windows giving the boat more dynamic lines
- Longer waterline length
- Larger fuel capacity
- New modern interior design – similar style to the new Sanya 57
- Upgraded exterior layout
- Electro hydraulic steering (standard)
- Multiplexing distribution system (standard)
- New saloon design with an L-shape sofa and coffee table (with option of coffee table table that converts to a dining table)
- The new galley layout is more functional with better appliances including a 190 litre fridge with drawers
- Improved helmstations
- The owner’s cabin has a new layout with more space and bigger windows, enhancing interior natural light (the aft starboard cabin also has larger windows.)
Waterline Length Increase:
This extension of the length on waterline (+ 0,60m), means more buoyancy and therefore more load capacity. It will also deliver:
- better hydrodynamic performances
- higher top speed
- reduced fuel consumption
- less pitching
The fuel tanks are integrated into the hull structure (as with the Queensland 55). The capacity of each tank is increased by 50 percent from 800 litres to 1200 litres..
Electro Hydraulic Steering (standard):
The fully electro-hydraulic steering affords two significant advantages:
- there is no hydraulic piping circulation inside the boat, eliminating the risk of leaking oil
- remarkable precision and smoothness of steering
Multiplexing Distribution System (standard):
Another system first developed on the Queensland 55 is the multiplexing distribution system NAVILEC. This allows you to control the 24 volt functions of the boat directly from a touch screen (lights, pumps, electronics). The design of the instrument board is very user friendly and simple to use.
LED Lighting (standard):
Across the entire Flagship range, all the lights on board each model are now LED.
Service Batteries 24 Volts (standard):
The service battery pack is upgraded from 12 volts to 24 volts and is now totally independent from the engine batteries which reduces any risk of discharging the engine batteries when using your electrics.
- LOA – 13.95 m / 45.77 ft
- LWL – 13.40 m / 43.96 ft
- Beam – 6.55 m / 21.49 ft
- Draft – 1.10 m / 3.61 ft
- Air clearance – 6.06 m / 19.88 ft
- Air clearance flying bridge fittings removed – 3.60 m / 11.81 ft
- Lightship displacement – approx. 14 200 kg
- Displacement maximum load – approx. 18 400 kg
- Engine power, standard version – 2 x 225 hp
- Water capacity – approx. 2 x 350 litres
- Fuel capacity – approx. 1200 litres
- Architects – Cabinet Joubert / Nivelt
- Shipyard – Fountaine-Pajot
|Below Decks||Saloon and Galley Area|
For more detailed information on the Cumberland 47 Long Cruise, please call Rachel on toll free from within Australia on 1300 855 338 or from outside Australia on +61 7 5452 5164 or simply email Rachel. We look forward to sharing more details with you!