One day, hopefully in 2021, we will be able to once again venture into the blue on an adventure! In anticipation of that day coming the Down Under Rally in conjunction with Multihull Solutions have held the Sailing to & Cruising the SW Pacific webinar in November.
Discover the suggested preparations for you, your crew and your vessel, the essential cruising guides, best time of year to cruise and more on this spectacular region.
Thank you very much to John and Leanne Hembrow for sharing their valuable knowledge on the region.
INFO SESSION CONTENT:
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO OFFSHORE SAILING
- Introduction to preparing for the voyage – vessel & crew
- Introduction to offshore communications – email & weather
- Essential cruising guides for the destinations
- Sailing in company – to rally or not to rally
PART 2: SAILING TO AND CRUISING IN THE SW PACIFIC
- Where to depart from
- The best route and why
- What`s to see and do.
- How long to stay Customs and culture
Tune in live for the Multihull Solutions team to answer any questions you may have.