Catamarans and Trimarans for sale in New Zealand
New Zealand is one of the world’s great sailing destinations. However, to have the ideal experience, you need the ideal vessel.
Multihull Solutions offers an extensive range of new and pre-owned multihulls for sale in New Zealand, with our office based in Auckland and the “Out-of-Water Boat Show” in Whangarei.
We also have agents spread across the Pacific Islands including Tahiti and New Caledonia.
Multihull Solutions Whangarei Sales Centre
10 Fraser Street
PO Box 259
Office Phone: +64 (0)9 432 7032
Chris Janes: +64 (0)27 451 3131
Simon Barker: +64 (0)27 533 6655
Whangarei Sales Centre
“OUT-OF-WATER BOAT SHOW” NZ | WHANGAREI
The first of its kind in New Zealand, we have the NZ “Out-Of-Water Boat Show” now available for sellers to showcase their boat for sale in premium display space with maximum exposure.
This is the showroom for the whole South Pacific region, the only place to come and view quality used catamarans and trimarans. Our agreement with customs ensures you can list your boat for sale without being out of pocket with taxes.
Located at our Sales Centre in Whangarei and in partnership with the most popular multihull hub in New Zealand, Norsand Boatyard, the Out-of-Water Multihull Boat Show is a display of our yachts and catamarans for sale in New Zealand “out of the water”, as opposed to them being exhibited in marina berths.
This is the ideal platform for both sellers and buyers providing a much simpler sales process.
The Norsand yard has been welcoming catamarans for many years – an ideal base for your refit and overhaul after your cruising in the Pacific. They offer quality warranty works and contractors for major brands like Catana, Fountaine Pajot, Leopard, Sunreef etc, and is the ideal facility to prepare your multihull for sale.
- Qualified and experienced crew across a wide range of trades
- Catamaran and trimaran friendly travel lifts
- Affordable rates for labour and storage
- 2.5 hour drive north of Auckland (where storage is rare and often expensive)
- Up to 50% cheaper than leaving your boat in a regular multihull marina berth.
- Less general wear on your vessel than in being in the water.
- NZ Customs Clearance Point
- You can leave your boat knowing that it is safe and secure in any weather condition.
- A cleaning service is available to ensure your boat is well presented for inspections at all times.
- Convenient access to full shipyard facilities for lifting and trade work if required
- More people viewing your boat resulting in a quicker sale!
- Rather than driving long distances to view boats in different marinas, you can conduct all your research in the one location.
- Inspect the entire vessel from hull to interior, giving you full information and helping better inform your sales decision.
- With a broad variety of boats and brands on display, you gain a better understanding of each different design and its features making it easier to establish which vessel best suits your individual needs.
- Surveyors can come and go as required, offering a quick assessment of the vessel and effectively expediting the sales process.