THE BOAT WORKS HARDSTAND & MARINA BERTHS
- Less general wear on your vessel than being in the water
- Your multihull is safe and secure in any weather condition
- Cleaning service available to ensure your boat is well presented for inspections at all times
- Convenient access to full shipyard facilities for lifting and trade work
- MORE PEOPLE VIEWING YOUR BOAT RESULTING IN A QUICKER SALE!
Multihull Solutions has secured an exclusive rate of $17 per ft / month, as long as your boat is currently listed for sale with Multihull Solutions. To receive this special rate, you must book and pay via Multihull Solutions. Bookings should be made via the online booking form below.
COMPULSORY HARDSTAND MONTHLY CLEANING
To maintain Multihull Solutions high standards and to ensure your boat is displayed in its best possible condition, we will arrange the cleaning of your boat on your behalf, once a month. The cleaning cost is outlined below and will be charged to your provided credit card upon Multihull Solutions being invoiced each month.
Monthly Cleaning Pricing
35ft – 40ft: $66
41ft -45ft: $82.5
46ft -50ft: $99
51ft -55ft: $115.5
55ft -65ft: $132
Cleaning cost includes hose off and soapy wash of deck, cabin roof, cabin sides and cockpit, wipe out locker gutters (if lids are unlocked) and wash down of hull sides.
HARDSTAND WORK AREA
Please note, the above Hardstand pricing is for the Hardstand Sales Area only, no work can be carried out on vessels in the Sales Hardstand Area. If you require work to be carried out on your vessel, you can book space in the Hardstand Work Area, rates as follows:
Hardstand Work Area Rates
Vessels up to 20′ Beam: from $2.20 per ft / per night
Vessels 20′ Beam and wider: from $2.30 per ft / per night
Multihull Solutions has marina berths available at The Boat Works, at a preferred rate. Please contact your Multihull Solutions Sales Consultant for pricing and availability.
The Boat Works offers a host of other products and services, including:
- Haul Out & Return to Water
- Lift & Hold- Survey (per 30 mins)
- Water Blasting
- Barnacle Scraping
The Boat Works Services are quoted individually, these quotes can be obtained by your Multihull Solutions Sales Consultant once you have submitted your details via the Online Booking Form below.
- Complete the Online Booking Form below including all your multihull details.
- Your Sales Consultant will check availability for your requested products/services, as well as obtain written quotes for any additional services you have requested, such as haul out, environmental levy and other associated costs. Once we receive these quotes they will be forwarded to you for your approval.
- Once you approve any additional options, your Sales Consultant will book your Marina Berth and/or Haulout and Hardstand space.
- If a credit card is supplied, your payment can recur automatically on a supplied Credit Card each month from that date until you request (via email) for us to stop this automatic payment.
- Monthly payments for cleaning can also be processed on the same credit card used for your Hardstand Booking. A Receipt will be emailed to you upon each charge being processed.