YACHTS & CATAMARANS FOR SALE THAILAND
Several of our Southeast Asia Sales Centres are based in Thailand. For your convenience we operate three Sales Centres, one in Boat Lagoon, Muang, one in Yacht Haven Marina and one in Ocean Marina Jomtien just south of Bangkok.
The Multihull Solutions offices are close to both the airport and the main town.
We also have another Sales Centre in Singapore and agents representing us in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Top Reasons for buying through Multihull Solutions Asia
1. A stress-free buying experience. As you would do for a boat located near you if from UK, US, Australia or New Zealand, the process is handled by your local Multihull Solutions representative. Sales documents are in English and the deposit is paid to MHS escrow accounts in Singapore or Australia.
2. A hassle-free buying experience. If you wish your boat delivered and imported into your own country Multihull Solutions can suggest experts to handle the whole process for you, from hiring a certified delivery skipper to managing the import and customs process. For global registry a Langkawi, Malaysia registered boat can be beneficial.
3. An efficient and unforgettable experience Come and visit our boats for sale in Phuket, Thailand or close by; Multihull Solutions will help you find the best accommodation in Phuket. Our local representatives can collect you at the airport and take you to your viewing. You just have to book your plane tickets! Once in Phuket you will be able to visit as many of our listed boats as you wish, while sparing some time for relaxing moments on the beautiful island.
4. All technical items. From hiring a certified skipper for sea trials to organising a survey with a certified surveyor we can recommend contractors. Once you’ve made your choice we can help manage the preparation of your boat for long-distance sailing thanks to our network of professional contractors.
5. Get a full training before you start your sailing adventure. Should you wish to learn how to sail your new multihull with an experienced skipper we can organise it for you. We work with an array of certified skippers, very knowledgeable about the various multihulls on the market. You can opt for a 1-day training or a several week coaching program – we can suggest the right coach for you.
6. Keep your newly purchased multihull in Phuket. This is a very popular option for our buyers. There are world-class contractors here that can maintain your boat in pristine condition and have her prepared for your arrival. When not in use she can be dry stored and given enough notice launched and made ready for your trip. Further you can earn income from your multihull when you are not enjoying her if placed with our preferred Charter Operator here.
7. Cruise some of the most beautiful places in the world. The
Thailand cruising area of Pang Na Bay, northern Indonesia, Malaysia, out to the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Seychelles and further afield. These are amongst the most beautiful in the world. By choosing a catamaran in Phuket you allow yourself to discover all of them on a nice downwind journey to South Africa and carry on up to the Caribbean or through the Suez Canal to the Eastern Med ( word of caution using this route please check advisories and your insurance). Or simply do the Indian Ocean circuit and come back to Phuket and store her for your next season’s adventure.
Multihull Solutions Asia team looks forward to assisting you to buy or sell your multihull. Find out more about our Asia team here.
Multihull Solutions Asia:
BOAT LAGOON MARINA | PHUKET
20/1 Moo 2, Boat Lagoon, Thepkassattri Rd, Koh Kaeo, Muang, Phuket , 83000, THAILAND
The Boat Lagoon Marina is a bustling business and tourism hub that incorporates full marine services and facilities, as well as a large variety of shops, businesses, charter operations, hotels and restaurants.
It is the perfect place to view a great range of multihulls for sale and discover how to unlock the wonders of cruising in this magnificent region.
YACHT HAVEN MARINA | PHUKET
Situated on the northeast coast of Asia’s premier island retreat, a mere 15 minutes to the international airport, Phuket Yacht Haven is an ideal location for travellers and sailors seeking the perfect port-of-call and a base to enjoy the magic of Phuket.
OCEAN MARINA JOMTIEN | CHONBURI
Units 13 & 14, Ocean Marina Jomtien
167/5 Moo 4, Sukhumvit Highway,
Situated just an hour and a half from Bangkok, Ocean Marina Jomtien is the closest deep-water marina to the city. Visit our Sales Centre and discover our range of new and pre-owned yachts for sale.
Thailand Sales Centre Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 12 pm
Sunday and after hours by appointment. Please call Paul Stamp on +66 91 824 7966 or Charles Robinson on +66 611 755 729.