The width of NEEL trimarans is an important factor for safety on the high seas because it is a guarantee of stability.
- The PVC foam sandwich construction and collision bulkheads guarantee that the craft is unsinkable.
- The fin of the central hull protects the engine block and rudder gear.
- The shallow draft allows you to navigate close to the shore and enjoy the most beautiful anchorages.
- The high average speed optimises navigation planning, according to weather conditions.
- The fractional rig (mainsail, solent, staysail) facilitates short-handed operation, notably for two-handed crews.
- All embedded systems, such as refrigeration, electrical and electronic installations, energy generation and storage, fittings and rigging, all benefit from our 27 years of experience in boat building.
NEEL trimarans are certified according to CE European standards by the French Institute for Nautical Certification and Standardisation (ICCN).