Stealth 36e Power Catamaran
INTRODUCING THE STEALTH 36E POWER CATAMARAN
The latest power catamaran design from Asia Catamarans burst onto the scene in late 2019 turning heads with her incredible lines and superb performance.
The Stealth 36e is a highly efficient and true power catamaran designed by Alan Carwardine.
She has a top speed of 22 knots, or for economical cruising her twin 50/60HP outboards burn just 16 litres per hour (total) at 16 knots.
There is an expanse of open-plan living space onboard, including a very comfortable forward cockpit seating for five and a comfortable sunbathing area. The generous aft cockpit can seat eight guests and is accessed via an expansive saloon door that creates an impressive 2.5m opening to seamlessly integrate the interior and exterior spaces.
The upstairs queen bed converts into a day lounge or single bed if required to optimise space and take advantage of the excellent vision and natural air flow.
This outboard-powered catamaran is built to the highest standard; the epoxy build with carbon in high-load areas features only industry-leading resins, fabric and core materials.
Available in either Charter or Family version layouts, the Stealth 36e is the ultimate vessel for both commercial and private cruising. The Charter layout features two queen berths, two single berths and one spacious bathroom, while the Family layout features two queen berths, one single berth and two bathrooms.
- LOA11 m / 36 ft
- Beam5.4 m
- Draft0.55 m
- Bridge deck Clearance0.7 m
- Displacement (lightship)2,000 kg
- Displacement (cruising)3,000 kg
- Engines2 x 50HP or 2 x 60HP long shaft outboards with jack plates
- Fuel Consumption6 l/hr @ 8 knots, 16 l/hr @ 16 knots
- Max Speed22 knots
- Cruising Speed16 knots
- Fuel Tanks2 x 125L (Larger optional)
- Water Tanks2 x 200L (Larger optional)
- Accomodation (version 1)2 x queen berths, 2 x single berths, 1 x bathroom
- Accommodation (version 2)2 x queen berths, 1 x single berth, 2 x bathrooms