The NEEL 51 is an evolution in multihull design fusing the finest features of its predecessors, the NEEL 45 and the NEEL 65, to deliver unparalleled performance and comfort. This remarkable blue-water trimaran is ideal for family cruising, with easy handling by minimal crew and excellent bridge deck clearance for optimal comfort and safety. The NEEL 51’s sleek lines and reversed bows create a sharp and sporty silhouette that will turn heads at every port.
The NEEL 51 has exceptionally spacious living areas with magnificent panoramic windows that bathe the interior in natural light. The 10m² Owner’s suite is located on the main deck and boasts uninterrupted views from the bed through its two-metre panoramic windows.
The generous volumes have been strategically designed with expansive sliding doors seamlessly integrating the saloon and cockpit’s living areas, with a beautiful alfresco dining setting to accommodate 12 guests.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze in the 16m² cockpit, which features a comprehensively equipped galley with grill, sink and refrigerator. The flydeck is a superb haven for relaxation with its sumptuous sun lounges and bench that afford spectacular views. An optional sunshade allows you to enjoy the views and cruising experience in all conditions.
The NEEL 51 boasts centralised handling and ergonomic controls, with a protected helmstation that affords outstanding visibility. The trimaran provides an abundance of technical storage with dedicated space accessed at the rear of the floats plus an equipment storage facility in the central hull. Integrated solar panels ensure eco-friendly operation, and the innovative transom makes boarding from land or the tender extremely safe and easy.
NEEL 51 Racing Line
The NEEL 51 is also available in the Racing Line version with three double cabins / three bathrooms layout, offering weight-saving materials including a longer carbon mast, dyneema / spectra rigging, hydranet sails, foam cored furniture and more.
Benefits of the Racing Line version:
- Gain speed with 2T weight saving
- More pleasure with an ultimate sailing machine
- Removable low stay allowing easy tacking with the genoa
- Extremely good weight / sail area ratio
- Retains the comfort and excellent finish standard of the NEEL 51
- Length Overall51 ft / 15.6 m
- Beam29.18 ft / 8.9 m
- Draft4.9 ft / 1.5 m
- Air Draft76.4 ft / 23.3 m
- Displacement14 T
- Full battened Mainsail area1,039 sq ft / 97 sq m
- Furling Genoa area760 sq ft / 74.5 sq m
- Self-tacking, furling Staysail area332 sq ft / 31 sq m
- Freshwater160 US gallons / 600 Litres
- Diesel160 US gallons / 600 Litres
- Diesel Engine1 x 75 HP sail drive
- CE certificationICNN
NEEL 51 Layout
- 4 double cabins / 4 bathrooms
- Racing Line option: 3 double cabins / 3 bathrooms
- 10m² Owner’s suite on main deck
- 2 optional bow berths
- Access to the floats from the inside
- Galley with panoramic sea view
- Open-plan saloon and cockpit
- 90m² living space
- 18m² technical and storage areas
Triple fun: Neel 51 By Kevin Green Three legged luxury with performance make the Neel 51 an ideal cruising trimaran, reports KEVIN GREEN. A major attraction of trimarans is their performance – as I experienced while racing through Sydney Harbour on the Orma 60 Team Australia doing 34 knots with... read moreKevin Green
Brochure & info
BrochuresClick here to download the NEEL 51 Brochure Click here to download the NEEL 51 Overview - Construction, Safety, Features Click here to download the NEEL 51 Inventory Click here to download the NEEL 51 Racing Line Overview
Prices are not fixed due to daily fluctuations in international exchange rates. For current pricing on any of these models please contact us on:
Australia & New Zealand
- P: 1300 855 338 (tollfree within Australia)
- P: +61 (0) 7 5452 5164 (outside Australia)
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: +66 (0) 76 238 117
- E: email@example.com