The team at Multihull Solutions would like to extend a very warm welcome to the latest members of the Multihull Solutions Owner’s Club. Congratulations on your new boat and all the best for your travels ahead!
MULTIHULL SOLUTIONS CLASS OF 2019 | EX-FACTORY PICKUP FROM LA ROCHELLE, FRANCE
The second wave of ex-factory arrivals are now getting themselves and their boat prepared for the adventure of a lifetime in La Rochelle, France. The Multihull Solutions Class of 2019!
A total of fourteen boats for this season have arrived and are well underway in getting to know each other and getting all the gear they need for their travels ahead. Some are already exploring the Spanish coast, others have chosen the road less traveled and have sailed north and the rest are in La Rochelle in preparation mode.
The crew so far:
- Jill de Vos & Shelley Beer | FP Helia 44 – Eucalyptus
- Paul & Debbie Chard | FP Helia 44 –Wild Odyssey
- Roman & Allison Zagwocki | FP Helia 44 – Odyssea X
- Norman Pater & Gita Sonnenberg | FP Astrea 42 – Kaya
- Gari & Katherine Williams | FP Helia 44 – Talisker
- Jules Leaver | FP Ipanema 58 – DAFEMAS
- David & Jan Brunt | FP Astrea 42 – 2 Itchy Feet
- Peter & Dianne Libretto | FP Lucia 40 – Irradiance
- Rob & Kylie Clarke | FP Saona 47 – Argonauts
- Peter & Desi Silk | FP Helia 44 – Solis
- Anthony & Michele Gain | FP Saona 47 – Boomerang
The service team headed up by Nod Crook along with Romain Crozon are here until August as our new owners arrive and depart – Mediterranean bound for the majority. We wish you all the best for your travels ahead!
John Appleton | Easy 43 X Ta Sea 3
John took delivery of his new Easy 43 in Queensland with Multihull Solutions Yacht Broker Kelvin Gorrie facilitating the sale, and will be sailing back to Perth to enjoy local coastal cruising.
Congratulations and welcome to the Owner’s Club!
Geoffrey Tonks | Fountaine Pajot Athena 38 Charabia
Geoffrey Tonks is the proud new owner of his Fountaine Pajot Athena 38 sailing catamaran, having taken delivery in NSW with Multihull Solutions Sales Consultant Don McIntosh facilitating.
He plans to keep the boat on the north coast of NSW and will enjoy frequent cruising up the coast of Queensland.
Welcome to the Club!