TOP REASONS TO BUY WITH MULTIHULL SOLUTIONS ASIA
1. A stress-free buying experience. As you would do for a boat located near you if from UK, US, Australia or New Zealand, the entire process is handled by your local Multihull Solutions representative. Sales documents are in English and the deposit is paid to MHS escrow accounts in Singapore or Australia. If you wish your boat delivered and imported into your own country Multihull Solutions can suggest experts to handle the whole process for you, from hiring a certified delivery skipper to managing the import and customs process. For global registry, a Langkawi, Malaysia -registered boat can be beneficial.
2. Enjoy an unforgettable getaway. When you come to Thailand to inspect our boats for sale in Phuket or nearby, you can also enjoy a fantastic holiday to one of the world’s most beautiful locations. Our Multihull Solutions team can assist with sourcing the best accommodation, and our local representatives can also collect you at the airport and take you to your boat viewings! You can take your time inspecting as many boats for sale as you please, while also experiencing all Phuket has to offer.
3. We help take care of all the technical and administrative requirements. From hiring a certified skipper for your sea trials to organising a survey with a certified surveyor our team can recommend and help book contractors for everything you need. Once you’ve decided on purchasing a boat, we can also help manage its preparation for any long-distance voyage back to your home port (or your adventure to explore the world) courtesy of our network of professional contractors.
4. Learn the ropes or brush up on your skills before setting sail. Should you wish to learn how to sail your new multihull, or simply build your skills and confidence before setting off, we can organise experienced and certified skippers/sail trainers. We work with an array of certified skippers who are all very knowledgeable about the various multihulls on the market. You can opt for a one-day training course or a several-week coaching program to provide more comprehensive tuition. Whatever your needs, we can suggest the right trainer and course to suit your needs and timeframe.
5. Keep your newly purchased multihull in Phuket. This is a very popular option for our buyers. There are world-class contractors here that can maintain your boat in pristine condition and have her prepared for your arrival. When not in use she can be dry stored and, given enough notice, launched and made ready for your trip. Further, you can earn income from your multihull when you are not enjoying her if placed with our preferred charter operator in Phuket.
6. Cruise some of the most beautiful places in the world.
Thailand’s cruising area of Phang Na Bay, northern Indonesia, Malaysia, out to the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Seychelles and further afield are amongst the most beautiful in the world. By choosing to purchase a multihull in Phuket, you have the opportunity to discover them all on an unforgettable downwind journey to South Africa, then carry on up to the Caribbean or through the Suez Canal to the Eastern Med ( word of caution using this route please check advisories and your insurance). Or simply undertake the Indian Ocean circuit and return to Phuket and store her for your next season’s adventure.
For more information, contact our Multihull Solutions Asia team today!